Monday 21 January 2013

Jewellery for SHELTER

I had to guess how to wire wrap a heart shape

wire weaved bail and pleated wire

First attempt at making wire basket,silver plated wire

copper wire wrapped heart stone
This month I have been making jewellery for Shelter.I asked the local charity shop to keep some broken unsaleable jewellery for me to alter and redesign for sale.They gave me some jewellery they were due to discard.
 At the same time I bought some love heart stones from the shop which I wire wrapped. I took the jewellery in at the weekend and it got approval.So I now need to add chain, ribbon or leather to the pendants.Perhaps now they have seen what I can produce they might start saving stuff for me to recycle for them.I am interested in the challenge of producing something from donated objects.

So these should be on sale at local shelter shop soon and I have bought a few more stones to make  pendants for sale.Everyone is unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment