Monday 27 May 2013

Tree Of Life Pendant and Earring Set

It is totally addictive making these little Tree of Life Pendant and despite all my practice still time consuming.I am making trees loaded with gemstones so the design is the gemstones and the shine and some of the trees are overloaded like the cherry blossoms just now.
I made this little set comprising a pendant and earring set. It took longer than three times as long since the little earrings are tricky but I hope you agree it was worthwhile.
I made these and lots of other littlle trees for my stall at https://www.facebook.com/TheChildrensWood
this Sunday 2nd June

Tree of Life earrings in silver plated wire with Fluorite Gemstones and handmade earwires

Fluorite Gemstones on Tree of Life Pendants, lovely variety of colours

Handmade Tree of Life Pendant and Earring set, with Gemstones,lovely lilac,purple,green and crystal hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment