Sunday 23 December 2012

The colours although bright are not as garish as in this  photo
I made this copper Tree of Life Pendant for my sister in law based on the idea of a decorated xmas tree as one of her presents and gave it to her today.It was made especially for her, as all my gifted jewellery,I make the piece with the person in mind.

My ten year old son loves to make jewellery and after our xmas lunch with family we enjoyed shopping together.We found a xmas craft market in a pub,although it was a lovely atmosphere it was dark and we could not see the jewellery on the tables or the prices on the red labels.So tip for craft market check if you need to take lamp and do not use red labels. We are definately going to book some stalls in the New Year.
I now have presents under the tree,do not think I have any jewels though.

No comments:

Post a Comment