Wednesday 19 December 2012

Welcome to Encanto Jewellery

Welcome To Encanto Jewellery blog. I intend to use this blog to post the jewellery I make and share my ideas and any good jewellery making tips.
I really love paper beads which I make from a favourite book,or old music sheet or  comic tailored the person its gifted for.

I also love wire work although have a lot to learn and have a board on pinterest "Inspirations for wire work" where I post pins and tutorials hoping I will soon be able to make these lovely items. To date I am pleased to have learnt wire wrapping cabochon s and have enjoyed using silver and copper wire to wrap individual beautiful pieces of sea glass reclaimed from Scottish Beaches into wearable attractive pendants, earrings etc..

I also love making tree of life pendants and have lots of ideas and intend to make the entire season of trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment