Sunday 7 April 2013

What to buy a jewellery maker for birthday present

Well I celebrated my birthday today since its the holidays I chose today to have a family trip to Edinburgh. I was delighted to receive a set of private silver smithing lessons as a present and torch kit on order. I had been wondering whether to return to night classes (this is a hobby) or continue with wire work. Since there are so many great wire weaving tutorials on the internet I was thinking of concentrating on that. However I am pleased to have this shove back to silver smithing.
My first project will be to make a new wedding ring since I had to get my rings cut off recently when my hand  became swollen in response to a bite..

This jewellery making be warned is highly addictive, there is so much to learn. I will update this post hopefully with a picture in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment