Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wire Bonanza


Summer Wire Jewellery
Every wire order gets bigger, so today 275 meters of wire arrived in the post.I got right into it after work, how long will it last?
The wire coiling gizmo eats wire, so this order will not last long. I have spent evening coiling different sizes of wire beads to combine with lovely blue aqua marine gemstones. I am making another long chunky necklace and then a fine detailed  necklace. Previously I coiled and created the same day (7hrs).
Now I am separating the two since you can coil and watch TV chat etc.
I just missed another delivery- my birthday order -my torch and soldering equipment so I will have to clear a work space instead of working from the dining room table.
I am hoping I can practice with the torch outside if the weather improves and the wind disappears!
So more jewellery in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment