Saturday 16 March 2013

50 meters of copper wire used today

My local jewellery making supply shop has a sign in the window saying that Jewellery making saves money.This is not my experience I have never spent so much on jewellery before but nor have I had so much jewellery to wear.Its the addictive nature of learning that keeps the momentum going.




Bracelet -copper with stripey agate gemstones
I thought I had a great treat 50 meters of copper wire and six strands of gemstones arrived in the post.Not only have I got through the 50 meters today I have used other wire from my stash too. I have made two necklaces (one nearly finished), a bracelet and a pair of earrings. I think one set is for myself, I made it to fit just in case I changed my mind. What do you think of my designs?

1 comment:

  1. These are really beautiful - like the technique you've used with the copper wire.

    ReplyDelete