Friday 15 March 2013

Another trip to beach for sea glass

Today I went to the beach with two friends who were new to sea glass beach combing.  We enjoyed a couple of hours walking on a rather windy beach,dressed against the elements our task made us oblivious of everything else. It must have been beginners luck since we found some interesting pieces.
One piece of white glass rather like a paper weight and lots of aquas. Also one lovely piece of brown glass which  is being wrapped with copper wire into a pendant. I shall post all the photos below shortly.
Our haul,new  treasures

This is not a nose,its brown sea glass found on a Scottish Beach

The Treasure

Brown Sea Glass (a new find) wrapped with copper wire into a pendant for myself,with leather cord and handmade clasp
I think I will be using up all my wire soon with this  treasure. I also have a large piece for a bold statement pendant.

1 comment: