Saturday 16 February 2013

Gold Tree of Life Pendants

Gold Tree of Life pendant with gemstones. Green  Aventurine






Gold Tree of Life Pendant with Natural Green Turquoise Nuggets

I have enjoyed making these Tree of Life pendants from  lovely materials. The frames are made from sterling silver which is gold plated,very soft to work with so protected with my new coated pliers. The very fine wire for the trunk and branches is gold plated copper wire, and I have used tiny  gemstones. The  tiny aventurine beads took ages to put on the branches and I am very pleased with the shape of the trunk  and the gold wire which shines nicely. The  swirls can be removed if preferred.

Aventurine- 

A member of the quartz family,known for its lustre,its aventurescence.It  is thought to be lucky and to increase perception and develop creative insight.

I am also  pleased with the Tree Of Life pendant with Natural Green Turquoise which is also made with sterling silver which is gold plated and fine gold plated coper wire. I love the contrast in colour with the turquoise and the  gold.
The gold twisted wire makes a lovely trunk and I especially like the swirls made from twisted gold plated copper wire. I left the frame clear to allow the gold plated silver wire to shine.


I can  make these special tree of life pendants to order for a special price of £35 with leather strap with gold plated handmade clasp.This is  a great price for handmade sterling silver and gold plated jewellery. A real treat.
I am also listing these in  my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment