Saturday 2 February 2013

More Tree Of Life Pendants

I have been busy again making Tree Of Life Pendants, I am trying to improve and explore new ideas.
I made this copper Tree Of Life using the wire for the leaves.Think I will make again using the heavier wire,although this thinner gauge wire (24) is the one that you use for this type of work.I think the heavier wire will make nice swirls. I must try an untreated copper wire to make a distressed tree! However I am still pleased with this copper Tree Of Life, which is quite different from the others.

I like this Snow Tree in silver,it took hours to thread on all the little snow and ice beads,I like the silver and white together.

I have bought some nice green beads to make  a shiny spring Tree of Life, they have a wee touch of purple so remind me of a magical forest.However I could not resist making a Winter Tree of Life Pendant since I like shaping the  tree.It reminds me of the bare trees I see out my living room window at the moment which I love.I also need to try a love heart Tree of Life with snow and red berries I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment